Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beth and her kids

Hey there! So this is going to be my new blog where I post pictures from photo sessions that I have done, or just any pictures that I have taken in general. As some of you know I am going to school in the winter to get my degree in photography, so this blog is where I will be posting my work. I am very excited to be able to do this! =)

So about 2 weeks ago I went out with my aunt Beth and her two kids, Gabe and Zach and had a photo session with them. It was such a great experience! We went to Rood Bridge Park in the morning, and the weather was wonderful. I am so thankful I was able to capture such precious moments with Beth and her kids. It is definitely one reason why I love photography so much! Here are a few of my favorite pictures:













No comments:

Post a Comment